Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beach fun

The last day of our vacation - before catching the red eye home - we hung out at the beach. Tim & I packed up Sebastian, his two second cousins and some lunches, and we headed to the beach. It was a far cry from bathing suit weather, but we had a blast playing with the kids. And they had a fabulous time, too! Just look at the pictures below – they tell a thousand words… or at least a thousand laughs, giggles and shrieks of joy!

Sebastian LOVED the sand. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that he immediately shoveled handfuls of it into his mouth.

IMG_4745

IMG_4747

The boys became great friends with Sebastian and really seemed to enjoy playing with him. They were so gentle and tender with him – it was endearing. This picture makes me very happy. :)

IMG_4733

Here are a few of my favorite pics from our time at the beach (there were lots of great ones; it was hard to choose!).

Air born!

IMG_4768

Contemplating the water…

IMG_4778IMG_4777

The cold, cold water didn’t go over so well with Sebbie.IMG_4796

We’re making our way to a pose for the camera. IMG_4783

These guys are the sweetest… they call each other “brother” when addressing one another. It’s super cute to hear them talk.

Everyone was wet, wet, wet! We had the boys strip down to their skibbies before we drove home :).

IMG_4818IMG_4859 IMG_4809

And these photos just sort of sum up the good times had by all! They make me smile. A lot!

IMG_4861 IMG_4864

We were so thrilled to be able to hang out with my cousins during the time we were out in California. It was great to get to know the boys better and to just be with the whole gang. Oops! I’m realizing that I didn’t get any photos of the adult cousins! Gulp. Well, I guess we have to make another trip to take some group shots. That’s just fine by me… ;)

Some more photos to come later…

2 comments:

Tim Johnsen Martin said...

this gave us a snapshot of what it'd be like to have a bigger family (of boys). it certainly would guarantee looks of activity!!!
Kirsten are you ready for a busload of boys?????

Anonymous said...

I would love a boatload (or even a whole bus) of boys--they are fun. I love these pictures. Good memories...please come visit again!

Tammy, Lloyd, and the boys

Related Posts with Thumbnails