Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winter wonderland...


All 17 inches of it.  White as white could be.  We were snowed in on December 19th.  My Christmas party for work was cancelled.  We stayed cozy in bed for an extended period of time, had a delicious waffle brunch, lounged around a bit, got some things done around the house and enjoyed a slower pace of life... for just a moment.  I did end up making 3 different batches of soup throughout the day, and our friends Marvin & Dori schlepped over to our house in the crazy weather to have dinner and hang out in the evening.  It was WONDERFUL! I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of snow, but when it causes the above snowball effect (no pun intended), I'm all for it.  It was great... til I drove to work on Monday morning and got stuck in the snow at the end of our back alley.  But that's another story...


Sebastian has always loved the outdoors, and adding snow to the mix didn't seem to change his opinion about being outside.  We plopped him in the middle of some snow, and he was oh. so. HAPPY!  See for yourself!



I'm currently experiencing some technical difficulties, but will add more photos later... I hope!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails