Monday, July 20, 2009

Crazy 8's - I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend, Rachel, to do this Crazy 8's thing... I was the first person on her list, but many others have beat me to the task, so I better get busy! But first, I couldn't resist posting some photos of Sebastian from this past weekend. Enjoy!
8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Getting a chest freezer
2. A trip to Trader Joes
3. Thanksgiving week in the Outer Banks (I've never been there!)
4. Tim coming home from work tonight and every night
5. Losing the last of the pregnancy pounds
6. Going swimming
7. Ice cream (of course doesn't help #5 along so much...)
8. Grilled beets

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Nursed my baby, many, many times
3. Cleaned up more spit-up than ever before
4. Changed fewer diapers than normal - Daddy was home!
5. Celebrated 8 weeks of Sebastian's life...so hard to believe
6. Celebrated getting out of the "fever fast track" window (part of my doctor mommy paranoia!)
7. Made delicious Thai curry
8. Went to a picnic/party and had a great time with my partners

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Find the perfect balance between mommy-life and doctor-life
2. Solve the health care system problems, if not nationally, at least in my own state
3. Go to Cuba
4. Take away my hubby's daily headaches
5. Live a little more in the moment
6. Deliver all babies before midnight!
7. Go visit Cristy in Malawi
8. Make time stand still every now and then (sebastian is growing WAY too fast!)

8 shows I watch (a new phenomenon since I started my maternity leave):
1. NCIS
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Tour de France (I know, not really a "show," but it's what's on!)
4. Deserving Design
5. Designed to Sell
6. Color Splash
7. House Hunters
8. Anything else on HGTV - notice the trend?

I tag:
Catherine, Jenny, Crystal, Felixa, Renee, Jennifer (ha!), Audrey & Duane (ha, ha!) - some of my friends need some serious encouraging to get their blog on!

In other news, Sebastian is growing like a weed and is becoming a very alert, interactive, mostly happy little guy. And just to make mommy & daddy super happy and proud, he pulled another seven hour stretch for us! No complaints here! :)

1 comment:

Nate and Jenny Hoover said...

Oh, boy... I was afraid to click the "Jenny" on your tag just in case it was me and it is, so I will do this sometime soon! Maybe after more good news on Thursday! :) I can't believe Sebastian is 8 weeks old already! Time flies and I haven't even visited you! Does he look a little more like you? I think so, but I don't know what Tim looked like as a kiddo.
Blessings to you and your family. I agree for healing for Tim's headaches!

Related Posts with Thumbnails