Wednesday, June 17, 2009

That was then, this is now...

Several months ago, after my cousin's second son was born, his wife posted a picture of their son in a baby basket/bassinet... She wrote that 27 members of the J family had slept in that basket. I had no recollection of it, and didn't think that I was one of the 27. Turns out I was wrong! I still had no idea when the basket was presented to me at one of my baby showers. It was only when I was sorting through old photos to make an album for my parents for their 40th anniversary, (which was this past weekend), that I came across this picture of me:
So, count me in as a J family basket baby, and count our little Sebastian as number 28!
I'm so curious to know who will be the next heirloom basket baby...! Also, I think it would be super cool to document with names and photos (if available) all of us who have had the opportunity to rest our weary heads in this family gem. If you know of any info, please pass it along!
Related Posts with Thumbnails