Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Vacation photos...better late than never!

We had a wonderful time on vacation along the central coast of California. Life picked up immediately, with its normal, very busy pace, as soon as we were home. We're happy to share our photos with you. Here are some of my favorites, with a slide show to follow in the next post!
My beautiful niece!

Tim & me at the wharf in Santa Barbara.

Our favorite artist/architect at the Italian Street Art Festival at the Santa Barbara Mission.

My nephew digging for dinosaurs at the Museum of Natural History in Santa Barbara.

Tim & me at the bluff along the Pacific Ocean, where we camped at El Capitan State Park, north of Santa Barbara.

The refreshing pools along the river in Los Padres National Forest, where we camped and hiked.

My super swell cousin, Duane, who's happy as a clam, with his new, lovely bride, Audrey. Congratulations! We love you both! Welcome to the family, Audrey.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails