Thursday, April 24, 2008

ArtWalk in Lancaster City... through the eyes of Java-JO!

This past weekend was ArtWalk, and we took advantage of the gorgeous weather to get out and about. Our friend, Java-JO, is visiting us and shared some photos with us... Here is a glimpse of the weekend, through his eyes!

Java-JO made friends with a jazz street musician near Central Market.

Outside of Annex 24 Gallery, we all posed for a Peanuts picture!
Some musicians playing outside of Gallery 141, where I have my jewelry on display this month and next.

Java-JO with the owner of a gallery that rescues architectural treasures from older homes for re-use. Java-JO spent some time relating with him, and his warm personality and tenderness left the gallery owner with goose bumps.

Gallery 2... where Tim asked me to marry him!

This is Roger, the owner of Rafiki's Deli, one of our favorite places to get some yummy African food at Central Market.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kirsten & Tim: I just happened to be looking up Roger Godfrey as a vendor for our event, and saw that you two came up on the site as i looked for him. My name is Faye Jenkins, and on behalf of Imani Edu-Tainers we are looking for vendors for our 2nd Annual "Taste of Soul Day" I'm hopeful you will make contact with me to discuss a possible space for your Jewelry. Pleae contact me at 717 295 1008

Related Posts with Thumbnails